Thursday, March 19, 2009

Internet Pal - discussion


Author signature


Now a days cyber dating, friends and social networking are very popular and more exciting. Moreover billions of internet subscriber around the world, you named it; all kind of businesses are their in the cyber world. The busiest traffic in the cyber is the social networks of chat rooms or dating sites.

Why so many people are there?
1. Maybe it’s because, it’s relaxing and interesting with chatting with somebody all over the world.
2. Maybe because they fell they are not alone.
3. Maybe because they want some friends from far away.
4. Maybe because they want to connect their friends every now and then.
5. Maybe because they are practicing the English language communication.
6. Maybe because they want some fun.
7. Maybe because they are earning money for chatting.
8. Maybe because they are promoting their businesses.
9. Maybe because they want to know some cultures.
10. Maybe because they are hunting perfect partners in life.

If your answer is number 10, allow me to share with you my first hand true story about an Asian woman.If you are a Caucasian this story will fit for you.

Somewhere in August 2007, I’ve known this woman who happened to be my co-worker. She is a very sexy and hot, we can say that a straight man can’t say no to her if she ask for. She’s friendly to all foreigners including me but mostly to the Caucasian white. First she is a little shy to say that she has friends on the net. I wonder to the fact that she’s married with one son. What do you up to on the net? for giving your time on chatting with your friends in different countries. She made a story “her husband beat her 10 years ago and she doesn’t love her husband anymore” so she is hunting on the net a perfect husband to be. I told her why you don’t divorce your husband if you don’t love him? Her alibi is not yet time for that. She has friends from Australia, Germany, Norway, Holland, and England. Most of them are sending money to her, as she requested. Of course how the can send if they don’t already screwed this woman. She has a well organized timetable of her pals. Sometimes twice visitor in a month with different places. I asked her why you can’t stake to one? Why still chatting and hooking with somebody? Her answer “I want to select the best of them.” Until when? Until the bad curse will come to you? She didn’t reply me to that.
I keep thinking to myself how she can lie to her husband and to all Caucasian that she had. When I look the situation she doesn’t need more money to support her family because she has a descent job and her husband too. From that year that I’ve known her and until now she’s still doing? Can you imagine how many people she gets fooled? I’m not prejudicing an Asian woman as I’m Asian man.

1. Is the husband stupid not to know her wife doing?
2. Is she not contented with her husband?
3. or she’s really greedy about money?

So what’s your opinion? let me know?

For some Caucasian out there, don’t send any money without knowing your ideal Asian woman thoroughly. You must visit first the family and visit the working area and not by going directly to the hotels.

2 comments:

  1. hi my dear friend..i think you need a shout box in your blog. to get that visit the website "http://www.cbox.ws/". you can get your own free shout box easily.thanks again for you visit. do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rodonja
    thanks for dropping by here.. i made it already in my other blog.. thank you very much for your links..

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all bloggers and readers, please do me a favor of commenting my post either bad, good or worst. I will acknowlege all comments with deeply appreciated.
Thanks...