Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Riverside

Author signature


There’s no riverside without bench
or flat surface where you can sit.

or lay down under the shadows of tree
and looking the waters free.

until the tears will slowly fall
from your reddish eye that looks so stressful.

There’s no riverside to catch your falling tears
From the depression of your love that brings.

And keep away those memories that make you weak
by surrendering your love that makes you great.

There’s no riverside to cry on
nor the person to talk with whom

Your tears will be carried by the current blossom
It goes far away until the sun sit to its horizon.

You could tell the riverside to cry on me
And asked to carry the tears to the sea.

But how long it will takes to the open sea
As I know too many obstacle more than me.

So goodbye to you riverside
As I don’t want your melancholy on my side.

I shall now leave this place,
to walk through the life that full of race.

The sun is sitting.
The golden tears are falling.

The new days will starts again
And you will be apart again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all bloggers and readers, please do me a favor of commenting my post either bad, good or worst. I will acknowlege all comments with deeply appreciated.
Thanks...